The regular monthly meeting of the City of Thornhill was held Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 2314 Thornhill Road. The meeting was called to order at 7:30 pm by Mayor Daniels Havens-Lastarria. Commissioners present were Doug Deatz, John Michael Demasie, Nick Ress and Jjosh Tennen.
The MINUTES for AUGUST were approved as presented.
The FINANCIAL REPORT for AUGUST was approved as submitted.
1. FINANCE–The new investments have been made and are shown on the financial statement. The current investment plan will give us the money to repave the streets in 2019.
2. POLICE & SAFETY–No Report
3. ROADS & SIGNS–Doug Deatz has filled three pot holes.
4. ENTRANCE–One of the lights at the entrance is out. It has been difficult getting bids for redoing the entrance landscape.
5. TRASH–No Report
6. DRAINAGE–No Report
7. BLOCK WATCH–The Bonds have agreed to head the Block Watch.
8. TAX BILLS–The only tax bill not paid is the one on the Collier’s property on Donleigh Court. The Treasurer is going to again contact the construction company that has purchased the house and is redoing it for re-sale.
9. BOND ON CHECK SIGNERS–No Report
10. NEW DIRECTORY–Carolyn Phillips will deliver the new directories to each residence.
11. PICNIC–The picnic is Sunday, September 25, 2016 from 4:30 pm to 7pm in Stoneleigh Court. Doug Deatz will get the barbeque, Josh Tennen will arrange for the inflatable and John Michael will bring forks, napkins and tables.
12. ORDINANCES–Doug Deatz is doing research to see what ordinances
need to be updated.
There was no NEW BUSINESS.
The next meeting will be Monday, October 10, 2016 at 2405 Chadford Way.
As there was no further business, the meeting was adjourned.